What does Success mean to you?
We all want to be successful. For some reason, it seems to be a bit taboo to admit that, but I am here to tell you it’s absolutely positively normal to want success. And just like your life’s purpose, it’s important to know your what and your why - What does success mean to you and why? By taking the time to answer these questions, we find success (or, success finds us. tomay-to, tomah-to). I love using this exercise to remind myself what success means to me and why I want it. See my answers below. Then give it a try.
Write your own definition of Success. Why? Repeat it 5 times.
1) Freedom: because I can do whatever, whenever, as I like with no stress about money or resources.
2) Joy: because I am happy doing what I am doing (and what I am not doing).
3) Community: being able to share with loved ones and my community / the collective.
4) Knowledge: gaining wealth of mind, always. understanding my success and the path that led me there.
5) Health: mental. physical. emotional. spiritual. feeling balanced.